Job Description – Waterproofing Technician
Department – Waterproofing Specialist (Field Operations Technician)
Responsibilities – Waterproofing Specialist (Field Operations)
- Install waterproofing treatment using equipment in accordance with established procedures and practices.
- Assist in waterproofing application and works with a range of waterproofing chemicals and coating products.
- Execute professionalism in waterproofing works.
- Perform integrity testing and troubleshooting testing to identify any breeches or defects in the project’s existing waterproofing membrane/coatings.
- Perform visual inspections on projects.
- Exercise professional advice to client when required
Position Requirements – Formal Education and Certification
- Diploma or degree in building, civil/structural engineering or construction related fields will be advantageous.
Knowledge and Experience –
- Min 2-3 years experience required. Candidates with directly related work experience within Roofing, Waterproofing, or Construction will be preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills
Interested candidates please apply by forwarding a resume/cover letter outlining your suitable skills and experience to email@example.com