Transform your business space into more professional. Invest n new epoxy floor. Epoxy Flooring will not only give your business a new-look but also boost your business in number of ways.
We will cover everything about epoxy floors.
What is an Epoxy Floor?
Epoxy flooring is created by mixing base and hardner and pouring onto a concrete floor. These epoxy floor creates a smooth surface allowing a smooth and glossy finish surface. Epoxy flooring is easy to clean & maintain and are also slip resistance.
There are many different types of epoxy flooring options available on market for different types of business space. If you have a restaurant where a lot of footwork is then a heavy-duty epoxy must be chosen.
Benefits of Having Epoxy Flooring for Your Business Space
There are many benefits to having an epoxy floor for your business space :-
1. Enhanced curb appeal – First impression is very important, so you will need your business space to look best. An epoxy floor will help attracting new customers by its polished & professional look.
2. Increased durability – Epoxy floor are more durable than traditional floor. An Epoxy floor can withstand heavy traffic and also protects floor by getting damaged from items dropping. This makes them crucial for business.
3. Easy to clean and maintain – Epoxy floor are very easy to clean & maintain. You just need to sweep and mop on a regular basis. On Average epoxy floor just needs to be cleaned once a week.
4. Safe working environment – Epoxy Floors are slip resistant. An epoxy floor helps in creating safer environment for employees. Epoxy floor is crucial for restaurants where employees need to stand for longer period.
5. Improved air quality – Epoxy floor does not trap dust unlike traditional floors. This can help in improving healthy environment. Reducing risk of respiratory problems for employees.
6. Increased value – If you are trying to sell your business then epoxy floor will increase your business value. As potential buyer will see floor that don’t need to upgrade.
7. Long-lasting – An Epoxy floor will last for many years if you maintain well. It means you don’t need to replace your floor anytime soon. It will help you save money.
8. Environmentally friendly – Epoxy floor are maid from recycled materials making it more environment friendly than traditional flooring.
9. Reduced noise – Epoxy floors helps in noise canceling because it absorbs sound instead of amplifying.
10. Versatile – Epoxy floor are versatile as it can be used in a variety of businesses like restaurant, retail store, gym, office, etc.
How to Choose the Best Epoxy Flooring for Your Business Space
Here are a few things to keep in mind while choosing the right epoxy:
1. Level of traffic – Choose the right epoxy based on amount of foot traffic. If you have a retail store then you will need a more durable epoxy floor that can withstand heavy traffic.
2. Budget – Epoxy floor have different range in price so you will need to choose one that fits your budget. But Expensive epoxy may be more durable or easy to clean than the cheaper option.
3. Installation – Epoxy floors are easy to install than traditional floors. It is easy to install as it doesn’t require any special tools or equipment.
4. Maintenance – You’ll also need to consider the maintenance of epoxy as some epoxy needs special cleaner & sealants.
5. Warranty – Make sure you check warranty before purchasing epoxy floor. This will make sure that you are covered in case of defects or problems.
If you’re looking for a durable, cost effective & easy-to-maintain epoxy flooring service then Jemkon is the best option. Contact Now !!